Make Girl Scout Cookie season a family affair! Earning Cookie Entrepreneur Family pins makes spending time with family easy, fun, and even sweeter during cookie season. Start your collection today, and get ready to rock your Girl Scout pride all season long.
Girls should be involved in the process—for instance, she can share her goals, photos, or artwork, and messages of thanks. Remember, customers are getting more than delicious cookies—they are supporting the development of female business leaders! Make sure to also follow the guidelines below:
- Personal emails or street addresses of girls should never be used online.
- Girls 13+ older may use social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter if they have caregiver permission and adult supervision.
- Under no circumstances can girls or their parents sell or take money for the Girl Scout
- Cookie Program through online sales sites such as eBay, Craigslist, Amazon, Facebook Marketplace, and public buy & sell sites.
- Social media ads or any type of paid advertisements should not be purchased or donated to promote a girl's individual cookie businesses.