Are Your Girls Ready to Take Action?
Participate in the 2016 GSMH Council-Wide Service Project: The P.A.W.S Project: Pets Are Worth Supporting. All Girl Scouts are invited to help the animal shelter of their choice by collecting dog or cat food, paper towels, or newspapers. This project runs from April 1-9, 2016 and can be completed in five simple steps.
GSMH will provide informational door-hangers for Girl Scouts to distribute to friends, neighbors and community members to notify them of the project. Return a week later to collect the donations and donate the items to the animal shelter of your choice. Complete a P.A.W.S Project Report and submit to GSMH to receive the P.A.W.S. Project Patch.
Here’s how to participate:
1. Pick up your door-hangers from a GSMH Service Center, a local Service Unit Meeting, or print your own P.A.W.S Door Hanger.
2. Distribute door-hangers to friends, neighbors and community members the weekend of April 1-3, 2016. Girls should not place The P.A.W.S Project hangers in or tie them to mailboxes: this is prohibited by the US Postal Service.
3. Collect donated items on April 9, 2016. Only collect from residences where bags are left outside. Girls should not knock on doors.
4. Distribute collected items to the local animal shelter of your choice.
5. Complete a P.A.W.S Project Report and return it to GSMH to receive a FREE patch for each Girl Scout who participated!
Have questions? Contact us!